2006 Power Commander Map Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lester from Tampa

Reaction score
Contacted Power Commander All maps posted. Called Two Bros they said they have nothing,I should "BUG" Power commander for them.Contacted Muzzy they only one they have is for the full exhaust system.Which I received a copy from MotorSWATCop :clapping: :yahoo: It seems like the maps for the '06 '07's are going to be few and far between.I don't know how to leave a copy online but you can E-mail MUZZY directly and they will send it to you........https://www.muzzys.com/ or P.M. me.

<snip> should "BUG" Power commander for them.
I don't see what good that would do. They have made their own map and I doubt that they will do another. It is up to the users who may go out and have a custom map done on a dyno to post them for download.

I would assume with more slip-ons being sold and more requests for that specific map, they would produce one. On a second note with the answer I got from Two Bros I would be hesitant to buy my next exhaust from them.