• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR for sale in Alabama

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Guy

Reaction score
This bike belongs to a fellow ZRX rider, and I offered to put it here for him. I've never seen the bike, but the pictures look good. His email explaining the bike and reasons for selling is below.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please get in touch with me here via a personal message, and I'll put you in touch.

The bike is in Alabama.

Asking $7000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t question the mileage I know it must look suspicious with exactly 4,700 miles… I stated to go for a couple mile ride just so it wasn’t dead on that number LOL!

Please find attached a few pictures and I’ll be happy to relay more history or answer any specific questions you may have… I will say it is an amazing M/C and I really hate to sell it but don’t have the time to do what I purchased the bike for… so my wife and I could take some weekend trips and a couple of week long trips a year.

I purchased it new fresh out of the crate in June of 08 and as you see by the mileage in 7 years haven’t averages a 1K miles a year. We kept thinking my real job would get back to normal so I wouldn’t have to work weekends and then a few months ago my wife’s work has changed so she is tied down some on the weekends too… but we’re both grateful for what we have and life is good just have to adapt to it.

It’s the model with the Automatic Clutch which is a really cool future and is especially nice when riding two up and or loaded with gear. I’ve been riding bikes for 51 years and the no clutch lever was different but I thought before I purchased the bike it would be a great feature and has proved to be one. You can either shift with the normal foot lever or with paddle shifters mounted on the left handle bar… the paddle shifters are the coolest to me!

Bike as never been ridden in the rain and only washed twice as it’s always garage kept and covered.

More to tell but I’ll wait to see if you’re interested before boring you with a bunch of stuff you may not want to hear which I may have already done.

List of options plus I have all the original parts… I replaced the original battery a year ago.

Option List:

2007 FJR 1300 YAMAHA // OPTIONS LIST & EXTRAS

YAMAHA FACTORY TRAVEL TRUCK, BACK REST & MOUNTING BRACKET

MCL MOTORCYCLELATTY.COM

HANDLEBAR RISER and PULL BACK KIT WHICH REPLACES THE STOCK FRONT FORK CROWN

CALIFORNIA SCIENTIFIC

LARGE +3.5 (Inch over stock) WINDSHELD

THROTTLEMEISTER CRUSE CONTROL

KOULALINK REAR LOWERING KIT

NOTE: (less than 50 miles)

NEW DUNLOP TIRES // Installed & Balanced (I only replaced the tires due to age… still 30 plus percent rubber on the original tires)

SERVICE (Engine Oil & Filter – Differential Lube)

Last edited by a moderator: