• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR for sale in SoCal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MVF

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
2007 Yamaha FJR1300- Like new- only 5,000 miles! Beautiful “Black Cherry” paint with color matched custom rack w/removable backrest, tank bra, bag liners, G2 throttle for smooth, easy starts plus throttle rocker for effortless freeway cruising, and frame sliders for “just in case”. Always garaged and never hosed or ridden in the rain- as close as you can get to a new bike for half the price!

You can see pics here- https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2007-Yamaha-Fjr1300-A-110606052

My favorite bike of all time (I've been riding for almost 40 years now), but ongoing health issues have kept me from spending too much time on it and now finances say it's time to sell. Even though the miles are low, it has been ridden regularly- mostly freeway. All dealer serviced, recent oil and filter, and records are available.

Asking $8900

Call Mike at 909-822-5845 Located near the intersection of the 15 and 210 freeways.

If unsure about a post... hit REFRESH (F5), not SEND more times. This will help reduce the possibility of duplicate posts.

• I can't compare to any other years, but I haven't found anything to complain about on this bike. Great year as far as I can tell!

I'm not interested in selling the rack separately at this time- I actually thought about keeping it in the hopes of getting another FJR when my finances improve- of course I'd have to get the same year
tonguesmiley.gif

Thanks Chicks Dig Scars

Thanks SoCal, I'm kind of surprised at the lack of response I'm seeing. It really is mint and my price is more than competitive for the area and the over $600 worth of extras. Oh, well, maybe it's the holiday.

I sent the Cycle Trader add to my friend who has been having problems with his BMW R1200RT. I too have a 2007 and he likes my bike. Perhaps you will hear from him.

Let's see if dropping the price one more time helps anything- Now down to $8,000 even! This bike is like new- if I could just get someone to check it out I know they'd buy it. Ridiculously good value for a great bike!