2007 windshield retreactor jumper??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where the #!#@!# did they hide the jumper on the '07? Did a search but couldn't find one for the 07.
thanks
Found this in the Bin-O-Facts Kaitsdad did an excelent job showing it in post #2. I disconnected one without removing any panels B) (once I knew where it was)

Last edited by a moderator:
where the #!#@!# did they hide the jumper on the '07? Did a search but couldn't find one for the 07.
thanks
Found this in the Bin-O-Facts Kaitsdad did an excelent job showing it in post #2. I disconnected one without removing any panels B) (once I knew where it was)
and then read the last post in that thread from me. It will help.

Agree with the Bin o Facts page and lnk to Kaitsdad pics.

I took mine apart yesterday very easy to do. I was surprised. I little pinch together with my fingers and it pulled apart.

I did have to take the panels off but I was also swapping out mirrors

Thanks for the help. I saw that connector yesterday when I had several panels off trying to find it, but was looking for a jumper like the one on the 05. Should be no problem unplugging it now.

thanks again...hate that auto retract feature

worked like a champ...10-15 minutes tops. took off the 2 panels on the right side of the dash, but might have been able to do with panels in place

thanks again