• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300A Mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo

Reaction score
I made a big mistake. I allowed my new 2008 Yamaha FJR1300A to tip over. Needless to say, there is some damage. I've been searching on the web for a site to purchase a new mirror, but I can't find a site that offers one. I need a new Right Hand Mirror for my bike. Is there anyone out there that knows where I can purchase this part?

University Motors. See FAQ section.
Could you please elaborate on University Motors. I was overwhelmed during a Google search.
I'll be nice........ click on the www.fjrforum.com link in the upper left portion of this page, scroll down to frequently asked questions among the various major topic headings. Click on that link and you will see a link to Generation II informations and FAQ's.

Or you can click on this link to get you there: FAQ linky

EDIT: You are fast Iggy, beat me by 3 minutes. Thought you weren't enabling folks anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for you droping your new bike. I did the exact same thing :angry2: . At least I didn't break my mirror , just got a few scratches. University Motors is in Fargo North Dakota . Phone 1-866-551-6478 and ask for Mike Kolstad in parts dept. Seems everybody on this web site gets parts from these folks and the prices are right. Good luck .

I feel for you droping your new bike. I did the exact same thing :angry2: . At least I didn't break my mirror , just got a few scratches. University Motors is in Fargo North Dakota . Phone 1-866-551-6478 and ask for Mike Kolstad in parts dept. Seems everybody on this web site gets parts from these folks and the prices are right. Good luck .
Mention the FJRforum and they give a discount.

Mike Kolstad has been PROMOTED. You need parts or Mike Barth. And mention the FJR Forum for the discount. These are very nice people and great to deal with.

Mention the FJRforum and they give a discount.
I just talked to Mike last week and ordered a set of the FZ1 Mirrors for my Gen II, great guy, mirrors are on the way.