2009 Black Body kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Lange

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this up here before it goes on Craigslist, I have a full bodykit from an 09 FJR in black it is complete and new headlights to taillight,two saddle bags just need locks, gauge cluster also, would like to get $850 for the hole thing.

I assume you are saying is that you have a complete set of plastic for an 09 is that correct?

R

What condition is all this stuff in? Do you have any pictures? How is it that you have a complete set of plastic? I'm just being nosey.

I got the set to change over my 03 but the wiring is to different to do a straight swap so I scraped the idea, it is raining today IT'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

The plastic is off a low mileage and looks like new.

I got the set to change over my 03 but the wiring is to different to do a straight swap so I scraped the idea, it is raining today IT'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

The plastic is off a low mileage and looks like new.
What your really trying to say is you lifted it from Fairlaner's bike while he was out riding his new couch, I mean Winabego, I mean his new wing thing..... :D

Any chance you'd sell the tank wrap around trim piece by itself? I have a 2008 with the silver color for the trim. I have powder coated my rims black and now want a black '09 tank piece.

Thanks

Scott

So, like the only thing someone might need to complete a transformation would be a gas tank. Right?

And that's a complete nose cone . . . including the motor and reflector - that alone is worth about $2K.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the scoop with this stuff right now did u sell it?

Send me a pm if still available.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
When he said a complete plastic set for an 09 he actually meant an 08.......and complete it is including gas tank.

It now resides in my garage, at least for now.

R