2009 mirror

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbart

Reaction score
Hi, Sandy blew my bike over & broke the right mirror. The problem I'm having finding a replacement is an accurate color description. My bike is an '09 AE. The bikes color is listed as Titanium/liquid silver. The mirror(item # 3P6-26290-00-PA) is described as dark gray metallic& I'm concerned it's not the right match.Does anyone know if this is the right replacement part or what the correct part #is?

Looks like the correct part number to me. I've seen the color called different things by different catalogs. Same story with mine. Some places call it "Black Cherry", some places call it "Very Dark Red Metallic".

Hi, Sandy blew my bike over & broke the right mirror. The problem I'm having finding a replacement is an accurate color description. My bike is an '09 AE. The bikes color is listed as Titanium/liquid silver. The mirror(item # 3P6-26290-00-PA) is described as dark gray metallic& I'm concerned it's not the right match.Does anyone know if this is the right replacement part or what the correct part #is?
sorry this happened

that is the correct part # mirror

https://www.ronayers.com/ProductDetails/N/687/SKU/1314117

Upgrade to the FZ1 mirrors
And they fit in the given mounting points? The FZ1 mirrors that is.....

RPK
Yes, you need the Gen1 FZ1 mirrors, one of the best farkel I have done.
Yes indeed Marcus. "Oh what a relief it was!" The safety aspect as a result of switching is priceless.

Keep Going!
Thanks for the hint fellas, I've ordered me the Gen1 FZ1 mirrors, the OEM ones and can't wait for them to come. I know that the rear view on my Gixxer is crap, and over time I've got used to move around on my FJR to get a clear view on either side of her......

My wife always cracks up when I do that, she said, man the time it takes you to move yourself in position to look in to those darn mirors, you can ask me, I've got your back anyways <_<