• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

200FJR 1300.Tons of Farkles 8500.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a beauty, glws!
smile.png

thanks for the compliments.now someone buy it.total up the cost of just all the farkles ! ask anyone who knows me here and they will tell you on rides everyone else is bullshittin and what am I doing.......cleaning my bike.lol

I'll give you a bump to ask, what are the chances you could post some pictures? The original ones you posted are apparently the victims of the photobucket purge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you a bump to ask, what are the chances you could post some pictures? The original ones you posted are apparently the victims of the photobucket purge.
There is an "extension" for Chrome that will enable Photobucket ransomed photos to appear - as long as the original poster didn't clear out the account.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/172794-photobucket-fix-for-chrome-and-vivaldi-web-browsers-and-now-firefox/?hl=++chrome+++extension

If you are using Chrome (or Firefox) browsers, you will be able to see the images.

Last edited by a moderator: