2010 FJR Pricing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on the purchase. You'll sleep better knowing you got a decent deal on a great bike.

Thinking of selling my 2010 FJR so I can buy a 2012 super tenere. My FJR has 7K miles on it and matching GIVI V46 trunk. Anybody interested in buying for $13,500? PM me if your serious. I am located in Austin, Texas. Here is a picture of the bike on my trip to Big Bend last May. Click here I can certainly take more recent detailed pictures and send them to those that are seriously interested. There isn't any damage or mechanical issues- it is perfect; except it is just not a super tenere!

Last edited by a moderator:
As an update: I finalized the deal on my new '10 FJR1300ABS this past Staurday. They'll pull it out of the crate and assemble it this week, and I'll pick her up next Saturday afternoon. And, I got a rightious deal that I am pleased with. Thanks to all for the tips and suggestions. Hope to see you down the road.....

Keep the shiney side up...

-paul

For what it's worth.....nothing. More an FYI.... Agree there are great deals on brand new FJR's that dealers have left over. Example: My neighbor just bought a new 2010 for $12,500. It was the dealers last 2010 model he had left. What a deal I say. And sold him a YES warranty for $250.

I've been watching for a 2009 model and have seen a few dealers listing that they have new ones still in the crate. I haven't gotten serious enough to call and see what their bottom dollar is. I prefer to pick up a good low miles used one so if there's anyone out there that wants sell their 09, let me know.

Fredman