• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR on Ebay no reserve

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting change: "no reserve" has been omitted and the opening bid has been reduced to $13,499.99
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-FJR1300A-BRAND-NEW-/151034494274?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item232a5b7d42#ht_2679wt_566
That is getting to be a seriously good deal. These must not be moving as well as they'd hoped, up in Minn at least. Same place has a new 2012 listed for 11999 OB.
Price appears to include "all available rebates", which means the current $500 Yamaha rebate. If you don't have a trade, I bet you don't get the $500 off either. Real price for a box-stock bike appears to be $13,999 plus their small fees.

My bike has more than $600 in extras and is still cheaper and it's already had the 1st service done!!!
And it's used. Some people like virgins, myself included.
wink.png
At least in IL the used bike is an additional $1400 off, because we only pay $25 sales tax on any bike once its "used". Buying a new bike means at least $1400 in taxes. Not sure how many other states are like that.

Interesting change: "no reserve" has been omitted and the opening bid has been reduced to $13,499.99
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-FJR1300A-BRAND-NEW-/151034494274?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item232a5b7d42#ht_2679wt_566
That is getting to be a seriously good deal. These must not be moving as well as they'd hoped, up in Minn at least. Same place has a new 2012 listed for 11999 OB.
Price appears to include "all available rebates", which means the current $500 Yamaha rebate. If you don't have a trade, I bet you don't get the $500 off either. Real price for a box-stock bike appears to be $13,999 plus their small fees.

My bike has more than $600 in extras and is still cheaper and it's already had the 1st service done!!!
And it's used. Some people like virgins, myself included.
wink.png
At least in IL the used bike is an additional $1400 off, because we only pay $25 sales tax on any bike once its "used". Buying a new bike means at least $1400 in taxes. Not sure how many other states are like that.
In Texas, you pay sales tax on a vehicle every time you buy it. Not as good as IL in that case, but we get to carry guns, and don't have to shovel snow. I'll take Texas. ;)

That's how they do business, fellas. When that one sells, another will be posted. It ain't rocket science...

That's how they do business, fellas. When that one sells, another will be posted. It ain't rocket science...

The same one is back...

"Bidding has ended on this item. The seller has relisted this item or one like this."
So that one hasn't sold yet, right? Like I said, it ain't rocket science...