• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Front Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 89952

Reaction score
I have a front seat off a 2013 FJR 1300A that could use a new home. The seat's in great condition, no visible wear, scuffs or stains. I've got it up for $100 shipped anywhere in the continental US (can ship somewhere else, but would need to cover additional shipping). Feel free to make an offer.

I have additional pictures if needed.

Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg

There is a guy on the Facebook forum that just posted looking for a seat yesterday @ $100 shipped to Seth Laam.

I posted a link for him but he is having a hard time joining this forum.

He asked me to pass along his info and hoped that you could contact him but I see there is another in line ahead of him.

His name is Bob email is [email protected]

motiontwoofmn was the quickest and sale is pending. I will update if sold or onto the next person.

Who ever gets this seat...How about if your seat becomes available we forward them for $100. I need it probably like you do for a BLANK for the seat person...mycase LAMM.

I'm in no hurry. But need that seat so I can place my order. After MY sseat is built I'll sell my seat for $100 shipped.

Thanks Bob

Who ever gets this seat...How about if your seat becomes available we forward them for $100. I need it probably like you do for a BLANK for the seat person...mycase LAMM.I'm in no hurry. But need that seat so I can place my order. After MY sseat is built I'll sell my seat for $100 shipped.

Thanks Bob
I think this is a great idea. I'll have another set of OEM seats available, once my RDL is complete.

Payment sent, This is for a buddy of mine who recently purchased an '07 but the previous owner "customize" the stock seat with poor results so he is looking to replace it. I will see if he is willing to make the other seat available for a professional rebuild, if so, it may be available for someone soon. Stay tuned.

PM sent

I ordered a Lamm. They do not need an exchange before building and shipping. You send your seat after receiving your order.

Huge deposit that they hold until they receive your seat from you. Works for me. BUT I'm still going to look for a spare to send in.

I ordered a Lamm. They do not need an exchange before building and shipping. You send your seat after receiving your order.Huge deposit that they hold until they receive your seat from you. Works for me. BUT I'm still going to look for a spare to send in.
What was the deposit price??

Seth was having a hard time getting a seat back on exchange, he lost a few i heard. I mentioned to her about tossing a deposit on a card, its free money, plus its some incentive to send a seat back.