2013 Helmet lock brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TownsendsFJR1300

Reaction score
Under the vendor section, many of you know I make brackets that allow the mounting of the Helmet Gaurdian lock assembly to all year FJR's (up to 2012) to the right and left sides of the bike.

I've received some orders for the 2013 model. At this point the left side doesn't appear to be an issue, the right side,(from looking at close up pictures of the bike) possible issues.

If anyone in SW Florida has one, or is getting one, I would appreciate any help. If they fit, I'd certainly be willing to install a set FREE for their time, allow me to take some pictures for directions, etc....

BTW, I contacted the two local Yamaha dealers in my county and next county. One will only order one if they have a sale, their NOT stocking any... The other did a search and informed me (in-correctly) that there are NO 2013's in the US and won't be until January 2014. I tried informing him otherwise but I was talking to a wall....

Thanks ahead of time... Scott ( [email protected] )

Last edited by a moderator:
Please disregard, got it done.

2013 model helmet lock brackets now available...

RSwithcovernooutlet3_zps459e1e53.jpg

LSnooutlet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: