2013 Moonshine Lunch Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on attending. Will be camping at the KOA. Will look for other FJRs.

I'm planning on attending. Will be camping at the KOA. Will look for other FJRs.
If you have stayed at the KOA before and like it then I hope you enjoy yourself again. In my opinion the KOA in Casey is a dump. There is a real nice campground 12 miles away called Mill Creek Park. That's where this FJR will be. You can camp for free at the Hammond Farm, most of the moonshine guests will be staying there. The party has gotten quite large at the farm in the past few years so not alot of sleeping going on.

Steveoreno, did you get the Greenup Inn. Bed in a box, but motorcycle friendly and clean.

Well it's windy as hell today but I made it out to Moonshine and we are having a good time in spite of the cool windy day. My cheeseburger was great but the Amish apple pie was even better. We are waiting to check in at our motel before heading into Casey for the Chili supper. I saw a few FJR's but didn't see anyone with them. I will be wearing my blue Yamaha hat so say hi.