2013 Price US$

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should expect to pay not more than $15,890. If you shop or want to travel to someplace like D & H in Cullman Alabama you can find prices as much as 15% lower than MSRP.

Since you live in NH you won't find many dealers in the local area (NH, MA, ME, VT) that will budge on price. There is a new Forum member, Twinrivers that did find a dealer in Epping on RT 125 that gave him a good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local dealer in WI has one priced at $14,200.

(I think they add a $69 service fee and of course tax/registration)

Search nation wide and find the best deal. Once you find a deal, offer your local dealer the chance to meet it...never know what'll happen! Fly and ride is a great way to get-to-know your new bike.

Good luck!

--G

Go to cycletrader.com. There's a dealer that got 16 of them in and they are blowing them out the door for $12,999 plus about $150 for paperwork. Hurry, they were down to 6 about two weeks ago.

In the classifieds on this site there is a 2013 for 12k for sale in Monroe. Fly in and ride it home it will be one of the best days of your life.

I assume these 12K and 13K prices you guys are quoting doesn't include tax,title,licence,and any "set up" fees like the above post says?

I always ask for the OTD (out the door TOTAL price)

The guys at Hillview are very good to deal with. They add a $375 setup fee. I did not include taxes because they very from state to state or in my case county to county.

An out of state rider, pays their taxes when the return to their home state. So an out of stater could leave Hillview with a out thedorr price of 13.5.

Memphis Cycle in Memphis TN has one for $12,999. That's the lowest I've seen!
https://www.memphiscycles.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=400847
And, wayyyyyy down at the bottom of the web page it goes on to say, "Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change" which isn't a show stopper but does add pork to the listed price. The only price bloater that the OP wouldn't have to worry about is the taxes.
They charge $130 over the $12,999 for setup and doc fees. You have to pick it up there, they won't ship it. So there is no freight. And obviously they aren't going to pay your sales tax. I was going to buy from them so I got the "out the door" price. Then a local dealer here matched it. It's the real deal. I thought the same thing when I called them, that they were going to jack up the price with all sorts of add-ons. But they didn't. Fact is, there doc and setup fees were wayyyyy less than others I've seen.

I just bought from Memphis Cycles, they have sold about 30 and have 5 more---

Thank you for viewing our website at www.memphiscycles.com. We have the 2013 Yamaha FJR1300 on sale for$12,999. The total out the door price is $13,137.88. This does not include sales tax. If you

live in the state of TN we do collect TN sales tax. If you live out of the state of TN, you are responsible for sales tax in your state. This is great deal! We have three left!

Please let me know any other questions that you have and I will be happy to assist you!

Sincerely,

Emily Hall

Honda-Yamaha of Memphis

www.memphiscycles.com

901-345-0088

I just bought one from Honda/Yamaha of Memphis. I'm a Tennessean so here's the breakdown...

Unit Price: 12,999

Vehicle Tax: 999.20

Sales Tax: 62.53

Doc Fees: 99.50

License Fees: 6.50

YES: 676

Business Tax: 32.88

Total OTD: 14,950.61

For those living outside of TN, take off the taxes. I wanted the YES. Not sure if you could buy it without it. Probably doesn't matter, though, since I think I bought the next to last one or perhaps the last one. :)

Only problem with this deal so far is I can't get to Memphis until the 17th.

"Congrats nankoweap. It appears you got a very good deal"...

Have you ever seen Jason? The word 'intimidating' comes to mind.