• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 2013 thru 2015 Right Front Fork Parts Needed-Thanks Cogent Dynamics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chudson019

Reaction score
I need a right fork tube for a 2013 Yamaha FJR 1300. More specifically I simply need parts for the compression cylinder for the fork tube. I need the needle valve and spring that fit inside part 1MC-2315L-00-00. These individual parts do not appear on the Yamaha parts list and the complete cylinder is no longer available. Fork tubes are the same for model years 2013 thru 2015. Since I only need the spring and needle valve, condition of the fork tube (i.e. Bent, rusted or corroded) should not be a problem. If you have a damaged fork and could retrieve these parts that would make shipping much simpler.

Have any of you upgraded your forks for model years 2013-2015 and held onto your old compression cylinder for the right fork. Yamaha no longer sells this part so I'm trying to avoid big dollars for used forks or new aftermarket cartridges.

Problem Solved- No Longer Needed- -Thanks Cogent Dynamics

Giving a big shout out to Ken at Cogent Dynamics in Fletcher, NC. Ken searched his inventory of used parts trying to find the correct dampening valve. Unable to find the correct one, he machined one and then serviced my fork tube to include running it on a dynometer. Faced with having to purchase a set of used forks (of really unknown condition), purchasing aftermarket cartridge kits for both fork tubes: Ken provided an excellent and affordable alternative.