• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR 1300 ES For Sale, Fresno, CA Area $10,499.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longrider

Reaction score
Bike has 1322 miles and comes with a Wheeldock, new Garauld's Sport Rack, and Yamaha YES agreememt.

It is about 20 miles from the Fresno-Yosemite Airport to where I live.

My cell phone is 559-287-4804

Longrider

aka Bruce Waldron

Sunday March 22

Doctors want me in hospital Monday morning.

Will be back for sale when I return home.

Unsure of the date for return.

Thanks for all the nice words.

Longrider

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Dave, sorry to hear you are having to let her go. Nice price, won't last long. Good luck to you and hope everything works out.

Sorry to see you're having to let it go... but there will new adventures ahead however you plan them... stay strong... we're all sending you lots of well wishes! :)

This deserves another bump.

Can't believe nobody has taken this deal up. If it was in my (still) snowy State of NY, it would be added to my collection. Of course I'd be single, but that's not that bad of a deal either ;)

C'mon u old Gen 1 dinosaurs.... Time to update old Betsy!

What an awesome deal!

GLWS.

I rode Lucille (FJR) to the Swallows Day Parade in San Juan Capistrano yesterday, then took my bride to the horse show today - on the Rose (Hondapotamus). Just saw an ad for a '97 Blackbird - with less than 7,000 miles.

So many bikes, so little garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with Bruce and some of his personal issues are needing attention much sooner than anticipated. As such he will not be available sell the FJR currently and so for now should be considered not available for sale.

upset.gif

Best wishes Bruce.

I spoke with Bruce and some of his personal issues are needing attention much sooner than anticipated. As such he will not be available sell the FJR currently and so for now should be considered not available for sale.
upset.gif

Best wishes Bruce.
Damm, hoping for a turn around and that he can keep it and ride again! Nice guy.