2015 Color/s

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor Pilot

Reaction score
Several people on this site speculated that Yamaha might announce the specs and colors of the 2015 model at the Cologne bike show this week. I've been trolling the motorcycle news sites this week in great anticipation but so far haven't seen anything. Did I miss it? Looking forward to a test ride at the Progressive Show in Phoenix next month.

I bet the color will be known to this forum about 1-hour before it is formally announced. My bet is still the best ever Galaxy Blue.
punk.gif

Because people like me don't get on here everyday to read every post that's ever been made.

Because people like me don't get on here everyday to read every post that's ever been made, and are too lazy to search to see if a common topic/idea had already been brought up. Cuz it's easier to have 50 threads about the same thing, no matter how trivial.
FIFY...You're Welcome.

Because people like me don't get on here everyday to read every post that's ever been made, and are too lazy to search to see if a common topic/idea had already been brought up. Cuz it's easier to have 50 threads about the same thing, no matter how trivial.
FIFY...You're Welcome.
On that perfect addendum closing thread as 3rd duplicate of the season. We'll let the newbie look around the digs a bit and find the existing one(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.