4 months new FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Centerline

4 months ago today, traded in a Warrior for the Feejer. 6400 miles later just enjoying the beast more and more with each passing mile. The best and most enjoyable motorcycle of the 7 bikes I have owned over the years! :clap:

Like you I am new to the FJR ,3 months now, 10000 miles on the clock , bought it for commuting but its a bike you just have to play on .

I have been on a couple of group rides now, whereas before I always rode solo and have enjoyed the friendship of other FJR owners.

The bikes not perfect, thats the same for every bike on the market,they are all a compromise, but this one has given me more fun than any other bike before.

Riding solo with no luggage you can treat it like a sports bike or near enough for me. Then you can load it up and poodle off round the country and enjoy.

AND you can plan all the changes that you want to make to it on the rare occasions that you are sitting still

What more do I need

Well I am sure someones got a few ideas for me :clap: