6th Annual Bike Blessing - Barrington IL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeldeal72

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I put this one out there every year and this year is no exception. This spring has been great riding weather so hopefully this will be another great bike blessing. Please join us for the annual high road riders bike blessing at Willow Creek Church in South Barrington, IL located at Barrington and Algonquin Roads. The details are below....Hope to see many of you there. I usually lead the second group of bikes with my '08 FJR.

EVENT TAKES PLACE SATURDAY, APRIL 24th, 2010

"What better way to kick off your riding season than by gathering together with other riders as a prayer for a safe riding season is spoken over you and your bike? Follow that with a great ride, free food, and prizes! Hard to resist, isn't it? Join us and invite all your riding friends to come too!

SATURDAY APRIL 24th, 2010

9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.

Stage Bikes / Coffee and Donuts

10:00 a.m.

Guest Speaker: Rosanne Kelly

Blessing of the Bikes: Russ Robinson

Scenic Ride to Woodstock Harley Davidson for Lunch, Live Music, and Prizes.

Complimentary lunch provided by Woodstock HD

Music provided by Universal Slim and the Blues Kangaroos

RIDE IS APPROXIMATELY 37 MILES. WE WILL HAVE POLICE BLOCKING THE MAJOR INTERSECTIONS

Prize Drawings will be held at Woodstock HD for:

IPod Nano (Includes Rider's Claw to mount IPod on your handlebars)

1-$100 HD gift certificate

1 - Visa Gift Certificate

HD gift bags

Should be a great event as we usually get 200 - 300 bikes each year. Even if you don't want to ride to Woodstock, come on out for donuts in the morning and get your ride blessed.

RSVP appreciated but not necessary.

Contact Gary or Cindy for more information:

[email protected] • 224-512-1576"

Last edited by a moderator: