7 inches for $200...anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyAddict

Reaction score
Its not made for motorcycles but I'm cheap and don't care. Best Buy has Magellan Roadmate 1700 for $199.99. 7 inch screen and it even works with gloves (I know that because i bought it). The only flaw is it comes with an impotent little suction cup mount and the cradle has no way to connect to a Ram ball. I intend to fix that with a few Ram parts, a bandsaw, and a Wynpro Rambone. If it works well I will post pics. Otherwise I will slink away.

Its not made for motorcycles but I'm cheap and don't care. Best Buy has Magellan Roadmate 1700 for $199.99. 7 inch screen and it even works with gloves (I know that because i bought it). The only flaw is it comes with an impotent little suction cup mount and the cradle has no way to connect to a Ram ball. I intend to fix that with a few Ram parts, a bandsaw, and a Wynpro Rambone. If it works well I will post pics. Otherwise I will slink away.
Hmmm... Online at Best Buy it's $250...
blink.gif

Maybe it's an instore deal at your location?

It was marked $250 in store when I bought it Monday but they price matched BestBuy.com where it was $199.99. I see that you are correct and bestbuy.com is now 249.99. Damn. Just when this thread was getting going.
angry.gif

Hmmm... Online at Best Buy it's $250...
blink.gif

Maybe it's an instore deal at your location?

Last edited by a moderator: