a belt to wear around a jacket....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DELETE-PLEASE

Reaction score
This is an odd one, and potential for ammo against me, but my girl wants to be able to access things like her camera, an ipod, etc. while on the bike. I also have an J&M Integratr which while I CAN put it in a tank bag, I've got the nifty belt holster for it.

Since I wear my jacket where e'er I go, is there some sort of belt that I can put around it and strap all this wonderful stuff onto? Camera holder so she can put it away securely between snapshots, ipod beltclip to my back so she can change songs at will, as well as her phone if she wants to see who it is and tell me to pull over so she can answer, and the integratr so I can adjust radio, volume, etc. on the fly. Maybe something other than buying a belt that the local big and tall shop and just buckling it around my jacket.

Sigh. The things I contemplate doing for love and for her to ride with me.

Alexi

PS - Is there ANY way this will NOT make me look like a complete ass? Or should I just count on making sure I'm wearing that tinted full-face so no one can recognize me as I ride around?

See? There ya go! Once more FJRForum rides to the rescue...

Yep, iffn she's hot enough, folks won't even notice you! :p

Don

I can't locate it due to being a really bad searcher, and maybe it is not available any more, but a while ago before GPS was popular on motorcycles I remember reading about a clear map holder pocket thingie that hung on the driver's back so the pillion could navigate. Develop something from that?

the thinner buddy belt came to mind. You could hang or attach things to it easily. Solid construction on mine. but when I went to the site it seems they are shut down do to the economy. However they do have some old stock available. I got a regular belt and not the back support type. Maybe you could email them if you think it might work?

https://www.buddybelt.com/

Also an army surplus store may have a belt available? They hang tons of crap off it.

Peeps are right, you could use a garter belt and if your SO is pretty nobody will look twice at your belt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't she have pockets in her jacket for this stuff?
She's worried about it slipping from her gloves as she reaches in her pocket at 70 mph to pull out her camera. She'd feel more comfortable if it was someplace she could SEE that she has a good grip.
Alexi

Doesn't she have pockets in her jacket for this stuff?
She's worried about it slipping from her gloves as she reaches in her pocket at 70 mph to pull out her camera. She'd feel more comfortable if it was someplace she could SEE that she has a good grip.
Alexi
IMHO the best place for a camera on a pillon is on a cord around the neck. That way it's readily available and you can't drop it.