A couple of pictures and a link in memory of Jordan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
axeman,

as i cannot thank jordan, i will thank you for his serving our country, for protecting our country, and for sacrificing his life so that my children and their children may enjoy this country.

dean

cincinnati

Axe our thoughts and prayers are with you we are truly blessed to have people like your son to give all for their country and all of us back home. Godspeed Jordan We are PROUD of you

Axe...Again, I am sorry. Every time I read your posts, I have so much to say, but just can't seem to put it into the right words. I cannot imagine your grief, and have no idea how you are able to sit at a computer and share with a group of people who are mostly strangers. I think I would lose my mind if something happened to one of my children. It makes me very proud just to say I know of people like you and Jordan. He did what all of us hope we would do, if put in his situation, and he saved the lives of many others. I try not to cry every time I read these.

Your son is a true hero and the article about his last acts proves that. That funeral seemes like it was very fitting for a young man who was so deserving. Thank you again for sharing, and although I know your grief will never totally pass, I pray it subsides as quickly and as much as possible. We know Jordan's sacrafice was your sacrafice too.

Wow. That was a cool thing for the leo's, fire department, etc to do.

Jordan done good.

I sit here with a tear in my eye and a heart full of thanks to Jordan and all members of the armed services that risk and give their lives daily. Without people in this world like this selfless hero, my daughters and the rest of my family would not be able to have the life that we enjoy. Axe, I'm sorry for your loss but thank you for bringing such an important person into this world.

worldbound4now

For those of you who can...........

At NAFO, would it be prudent (or whatever word applies) to give a short pause for our friends and family who have suffered or lost loved ones?

We cannot let those be forgotten.

Never.

Chris,

Thanks for sharing the photos and story. I just shared the photos with my wife and two teenage daughters and they were in tears. What an awesome tribute for a Great American!!

Our thought and prayers are with you and your family.

JW

Rest in Peace Jordan

Jordan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I read these it hits me again.

I just want to echo the sentiments expressed here by all of the others.

Vaja con Dios Jordan.

Caba

Chris - Your Son Jordan is a Hero of Heroes. May he rest in peace as he continues to watch over and protect his Loved Ones.

Chris,

I've been away for a little bit and haven't been keeping up with the latest posts, The very first one I clicked on brought me to tears! I've seen it too many times, the flag draped coffin, the honor guard, the procession, streets lined with complete strangers mourning the loss of another of America's Finest! It's beautiful, it's gut wrenching!

Don't ever be misled by popular culture, and the drive by media, that this country is so wrapped up in itself that nobody cares when another of her Heros pays the ultimate sacrifice!

Your Son, Jordan, is in God's loving hands - There is no better place he could be.

I pray God will continue to meet you and your family's needs, give you the strength to cope with your loss.

Be proud of what your son did! Be proud that he chose to serve his country, that he took to heart his duty and honor. He died so that a great many more of his brothers will live another day.

Thank you for sharing with us what must be some of the most difficult moments in your life.

Godspeed Jordan