A few IBR folks spotted at the Moonshine-Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebullet

Towing the Short Bus
Reaction score
Here is Ricks 03 at the Moonshine store:

2408730458_e2d37d7bc1_b.jpg

Tim having a friendly discussion:

2407889403_111c61a02d_b.jpg

Here is Ricks 03 at the Moonshine store:
2408730458_e2d37d7bc1_b.jpg
Rick generally freaks out and says:

Where's the frickin' dome? And where's Tanji?!!!! I only got 10 minutes before the checkpoint closes and I gotta sign a log!
.....what do you mean this isn't Lick Observatory? :blink: I saw "Moonshine" and assumed there was a telescope here. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what's this run all aboot? A bunch of lushes ride out to some hooch vendor, get loaded, shoot some guns, burn the town down and then leave in a drunken stupor?

At Dinner Friday night, Terry asked that all the people that had done a Iron Butt ride to stand up. The whole room stood up. :lol:

At Dinner Friday night, Terry asked that all the people that had done a Iron Butt ride to stand up. The whole room stood up. :lol:
Its true, I noticed just about every license plate had a IBA tag attached under it. I'm just sayin' seems that those that can handle an IBA ride are the few that can ride in April weather to Moonshine.

Darth Vader's secret identity revealed. B)

I saw you leave the motel parking lot Saturday morning, that 08 sure looked sweet. that makes four FJRs at Moonshine, or 1% of the bikes at the event.

Hope you can make it again next year, we get overwhelmed by ST's, could use a lot more FJR's at this event, next year will be the weekend of April 18th, if we start appeasing the weather gods now maybe we can get an event without the rain & snow.

Darth Vader's secret identity revealed. B)
I saw you leave the motel parking lot Saturday morning, that 08 sure looked sweet. that makes four FJRs at Moonshine, or 1% of the bikes at the event.

Hope you can make it again next year, we get overwhelmed by ST's, could use a lot more FJR's at this event, next year will be the weekend of April 18th, if we start appeasing the weather gods now maybe we can get an event without the rain & snow.
Thanks for the cudos. I think I really like the new bike, but I loved my cool black Road Star too and hated to sell it.

CRC.jpg

I really think I don't mind the crappy weather. It culls out all the weekend wariors and such. Know what I mean ;)

driving.gif

This was my second Moonshine ride, so we will see about next year too. Stay safe,

Janet

I really think I don't mind the crappy weather. It culls out all the weekend wariors and such. Know what I mean ;)
This was my second Moonshine ride, so we will see about next year too. Stay safe,

Janet

Good to almost meet you I saw your bike just as I was leaving the store. I posted a pic of you riding in to Moonshine in the Midwest section of this forum asking who it was. Hope to actually meet you next Moonshine. I agree it on the weather it really does keep the nancy pants riders away. I heard one of the hard ass LD riders from Florida remark. "Any day on a motorcycle is a good day no matter what the weather." I think it was the fella who just turned 300,000 on his Goldwing getting to Moonshine.

Nate

Good to almost meet you I saw your bike just as I was leaving the store. I posted a pic of you riding in to Moonshine in the Midwest section of this forum asking who it was. Hope to actually meet you next Moonshine. I agree it on the weather it really does keep the nancy pants riders away. I heard one of the hard ass LD riders from Florida remark. "Any day on a motorcycle is a good day no matter what the weather." I think it was the fella who just turned 300,000 on his Goldwing getting to Moonshine.
Nate
Thanks again for the picture Nate. It is the first picture of me on my new bike.

See you next time for sure.

Janet

Hey Nate, did you get a picture of the black guy on the bobbed Road Star and the guy on the silver Victory with the fairing? They were several bikes in front of me when we turned the corner.

[Rick generally freaks out and says:

Where's the frickin' dome? And where's Tanji?!!!! I only got 10 minutes before the checkpoint closes and I gotta sign a log!
.....what do you mean this isn't Lick Observatory? :blink: I saw "Moonshine" and assumed there was a telescope here. :unsure:
Someone stole the eye-glass by the time I got there. Ira wouldn`t accept the claimed bonus picture. Thats the reason I finished so far down. :blink:

[*]
100_0337.jpg

[Rick generally freaks out and says:

Someone stole the eye-glass by the time I got there. Ira wouldn`t accept the claimed bonus picture. Thats the reason I finished so far down. :blink:

[*]
100_0337.jpg

I Heard someone named Iggy took it and had Tanji autograph it, so he could claim the bonus without a photo.