a letter from the wife of TRINIBOB to all of you

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job trinibob....getting the wifes fears out of the way....& congrats to her for doing it.....enjoy :yahoo:

Congradulations on your endorsement. I recommend anyone new to riding read Hough's Proficient Motorcycling Books. They are very informative about recognizing situations that are trouble on 2 wheels. Very important on how to stay safe in traffic. Good Luck, TJ :yahoo:

Congrats Mrs Trinibob :clapping:

I had never been on a bike until my friend talked me into taking the course 8yrs ago(I used to tell my friend that I could not ride a motorcycle because I would fall over)......now I am on my second bike and I've never looked back......(first yr I did over 13,000km. despite bike being in the shop for 8 weeks)

I would highly recommend anyone that has misgivings or concerns to take a MSF course even if you have no intentions of riding your own bike.....

Congrats Mrs. TB, my wife and I have been riding together for several years, 2nd best thing that we do together. :D

On a side note, flying monkey girl here's a pic for you.

FlyingMonkey.jpg

It was by far the most adrenalin soaked she has been out of the house ever.

still comes in second though yea for me

Go Mrs T-Bob, you will have a great time. My wife has a BMW F650 GS and loves it. We are headed to the BMW Intl Rally in Vermont in July, she can"t wait. Have fun with Mr T-Bob.

Am I the only one thinking trinibob may have made a serious boo-boo here? All the money you reserved for farkling, can you say new bike? :D Congrats

Am I the only one thinking trinibob may have made a serious boo-boo here? All the money you reserved for farkling, can you say new bike? :D Congrats
Looks like....so far....but on the other hand v65.....if he gets her the right bike....he can have a back up fun ride.... :D

Congrats Mrs. Trinibob! It's good to know that you've gained an appreciation for your husbands addiction. Be careful you don't catch the bug yourself! My wife is very anti-motorcycle, and doesn't get it, but rather just puts up with my 'obsession'.

The next step for you is bike shopping.

dgfella