A lot of FNG's are showing up from Missouri

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RonBB - My new job is in Sedalia at POWER 97.7... so I will have to ride the bike to work some morning and then head over your way after the show.
I get to Sedalia fairly often. Will try to connect after the weather cools a bit. Watch the speed in Moniteau County-used to be patrolled a LOT.

With regard to the Highway 63 the location sounds good. Will post again closer to mid September.

Being more of a polar bear, how about meeting in Columbia for an FJR lunch some Sat. or Sunday? Say mid September. Thoughts?
Sounds good to me...!

In fact, I know a GREAT little restaurant off the Katy Trail. They are only open weekends and they are getting so popular they recommend reservations. They only server TWO dinners, pork or chicken. Everything is handmade and cooked as it is ordered. They even server family style for larger groups... which means all you can eat! They were originally just serving bikers on the trail, but as more and more people have eaten at the restaurant, they've become a stopping place for many. The restaurant is called the Claysville Store and it's in an old shack on Claysville Road off Highway 63.

PS: If you guys like to do the occasional charity ride... the radio station I work for is sponsoring the "Bikers for Babies" ride to benefit the March of Dimes on September 23rd. I'm up for anything... and any day in September, other than the 23rd... as I must be at the "Bikers for Babies" ride.

Please tell me your FJRs can make it all the way to cheeseland :)
My FJR can, but I can't... as I just started a new job.

:angry2:

@RonBB - My new job is in Sedalia at POWER 97.7... so I will have to ride the bike to work some morning and then head over your way after the show.
Sounds like the area where I used to buy goats to bar-b-que. You sure you are getting pork or chicken? Girls were ugly too. B)