A Rare FREE Accessory

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike - Wouldn't it be easier to just turn the key off and never have to jump it? Just sayin'. ;)
Uh Bluesy, Sacramento Mike is even older than Papa Chuy. Think about this for a minute, FJRBluesman; even older than BeemerDonS. Thank to Sac Mike on our Forum, I don't appear quite as senile!!

Since you raised the point, I no longer acknowledge you as "Papa Chuy." From now on, you're "Mi Hermanito" to me. And it's free to make, Allrider. Not to use.
SacramentoMike: I am truly proud to be your Little Brother!

On the other hand you could hook up something like this - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=350370282006 or if you prefer making your own - https://us.element-14.com/jsp/search/produc...p;CMP=AFC-GBE14
Sadly it's not free :rolleyes:

Don
On a serial note...... good idea. I ran a 10 ga. wire from both battery terminals under the tank to the back of the bike, using the type that had thick insulation and protective sleeves where necessary. Back there I have tapped in for power and grounds for the fuse block, etc. I could put one of those bigger connectors on there for boosting...... just take the back seat off.

On the other hand, I just turn my ignition key off............

How about just sending me $.50 every time you leave the key on. Might just lead to an early retirement... ;)
--G
Mike, I will do this for only $.25; since I am retired, I can cut George's rate in half!
Damn Don...I was going to split the proceeds with you and you went ahead and outed me! I'm going to practice getting up earlier to stay ahead of you. ;)

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Next WFO, I'm searching every one of you bastards' saddlebags. Bet I find some Jumper Cable Helpers in there. And then, by God, I want my fifty cents. :****:
Search some of these weirdo riders bags without notice Mike, and you better wear latex gloves. I'm just sayin' there may be some ladies' underwear or sticky objects that might cause cancer or sumpin'....

:assassin:

If the only disease you get from sticking your bare hand into Beemerdons or Bust's bags is cancer, you will be ahead of the game. That's gotta be mild compared to the shit floating around in those bags.