A Ride to the Valley of Death

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pictures are so excellent. Even if you took pictures of a sewage treatment facility, I bet most of us would have wished we would have gone with you!!

Your pictures are so excellent. Even if you took pictures of a sewage treatment facility, I bet most of us would have wished we would have gone with you!!
I don't think I'll test that theory out... ;) :lol:

Outta **LIKES**, another wonderful RR and stunning pics Tyler!
--G
Thanks, G... hope to share some (s)miles with you guys soon... been too long! B)

Wonderful ride report & pictures as always Tyler!!
smile.png

Thanks for sharing with us!!

Great report Ms. T. and thanks for the heads up on Turtle Creek Rd, next time I'm down that way I will check it out. We had a great time in The Valley of Death with all who attended
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could have made it. I'll have to stay a bit longer in California next time.

Wonderful pictorial Tyler! Thanks.

Thanks for the report guys and gals. Wish we could have made it but...life.

My new desktop, million dollar view from a half a million dollar truck!

IMG_5072-X2.jpg

Great report Ms. T. and thanks for the heads up on Turtle Creek Rd, next time I'm down that way I will check it out. We had a great time in The Valley of Death with all who attended
smile.png
Tuttle not Turtle, Bugger... ;) Chris had posted a photo on another forum and I asked where the heck that road was hiding so he took us there... really fun! B)

Wish I could have made it. I'll have to stay a bit longer in California next time.
Lots to do and see around these parts... we could keep you busy for a couple of months! ;)

I understand about life, m'friend! When we were riding past this spot, I had wanted to ride down to those folks and sit with them for awhile but we were running short on time... next time for sure! B)

Thanks for the report guys and gals. Wish we could have made it but...life.My new desktop, million dollar view from a half a million dollar truck!

IMG_5072-X2.jpg

Great report as usual Tyler! Enjoyed the pictures immensely!
biggrin.png
When you coming out this way, Scott? Would love to show you around some of my favorites! :D

Wow, another fantastic ride report and pictures Tyler.
Thanks for taking us all along.
smile.png
Thanks for coming along even if only vicariously! ;)

Miss Demeanor, you can certainly spin a yarn!

Thank you again for taking us along.

Its amazing how you can catch with a camera what I can't see with my eyes. Truly a gift.

Looking forward to seeing you in Idaho.

Best,

Paul

edit: spin a yarn was not the best choice of terms...share a captivating tale might be a better choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great timing. If it was this weekend you'd have been rained out and blown away. The winter weather is so fickle in CA. Really enjoyed your pictures again Tyler.

My local rag today has a picture of the "Super Bloom" and how it's attracting tourists. Doesn't even come close to anything you've posted! Thanks for the ride-along.

Its amazing how you can catch with a camera what I can't see with my eyes. Truly a gift.
Looking forward to seeing you in Idaho.
Why don't we see if we can't share a few (s)miles sometime and I'll teach you how to really see things... B) Looking forward to Idaho as well! :D

Great timing. If it was this weekend you'd have been rained out and blown away. The winter weather is so fickle in CA. Really enjoyed your pictures again Tyler.
Yeah we definitely lucked out with the weather... two weeks earlier it was snowing and icy over the passes so I wasn't sure if we'd even be able to make it over there!... the weather gods chose to smile down upon us! B)