AAArrrrrgggggggg

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
I meant only November. it feels like Feb already.

I so want to ride, but not in the drizzle. Fo shizzle.

Maybe we will catch a break this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yer gonna catch a break alright.. I had odot toss a jihad towards that area.

I see Snow, Sleet, Locusts, Fat Bald Fukers, Gay Irishmen, Honda riders, Old Arizona Beemer geeks, Armadillo Copulaters,Forum Members..., an all types of shit slappin' yer ass down bubba..

Shouldn't have done me like ya did man.. :p :lol:

Shit fergot Blue Balled putz's

:jester:

Well Hudson, you can always go over to Niehart's place and play a few hands of strip poker if you are looking for something exciting to do. Just Saying (as dcarver always states)!!!

Well Hudson, you can always go over to Niehart's place and play a few hands of strip poker if you are looking for something exciting to do. Just Saying (as dcarver always states)!!!
Things one should never mention in the same sentence: Niehart and strip poker. It's just not a visual anyone really needs... :wha-smiley:

are we wimpier than scooter riders??

coming home from work along the ocean yesterday, passed 2 separate scooter riders in driving rain and wind blowing it sideways @ about 45mph.

they be either gutsy.............................or stupid

Busta, we still haven't nailed down a patch for your suit, and Fred tells me its on its way. I'm thinking "Sheep F#%$er" would make a nice patch.

Beems, I've been to Neihart's game room; let's just say I'd need more room to play out my hand than his small game room provides.

...Friday and Saturday don't look too bad, only showers. C'mon Hudson, break out the rain gear and go for a ride.

--G

Yeah, come on, let's go for a ride this weekend!

I passed a guy on a scooter coming home from work today - good for him. Naturally, I was ridin' the Black Barge.

Seemed really warm tonight, too - nice to ride in. :)

Slip into you gear and show me more of the state. :D

Jeez Hudson - if you are not retired like Mr. Ducati - just ride to work......it's a crappy ride with all the caged idiots, but a ride none the less........

See ya,

J

Spent four hours on the bike this morning. Sorry bout' ya workin' stiffs!
Dave, don't you absolutely just love it! I have three friends at my old company Metro Mechanical and four buddies at my AZ Beemers Club on my cell phone speed dial. On days I know for certain that they are working, I'll ride out a hundred miles to local destinations like Los Hermanos Restaurant in Superior or the Crosswinds Grille at the Payson Arizona Airport.

After dining I'll place a call to them on speaker phone, putting it near the exhaust on my running bike, any of mi four motos.

Man, is it freaking hilarious hearing them scream and cuss at me about what a worthless retired asshole I am! PRICELESS!!!