Admore lighting kit for Givi E52

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Question... just got a Givi E52 case. Seriously considering adding one of these kits. My questions are... is it possible to use the wiring harness already attached to my Givi rack or do I need a totally separate wiring harness that is sold specifically for this case? (thinking that I may know the answer to this question... NO)

Also, what are the biggest differences between this kit & the kit that you can but from Givi? Is it brightness... turn signals... what?

TIA... Heidi

I installed the Admore kit for my e52 Maxia earlier this summer, using the Admore wiring harness. I can't speak to its compatibility with the wiring from Givi, but I can definitely say it's one of the better farkles I've done on my bike in terms of visibility. Installation was easy too.

If you go with the Ardmore kit, I have some installation notes from my install that I'd be happy to share. As for the difference, I don't remember off the top of my head, but I remember Admore being the better of the two options.

You can specify the FJR wiring harness which allows you to connect to the FJR wirung harness under the left side panel near the ECU. The lights work great and are very visible.
Quick little note: Millsaps2 is correct for a GenII. Heidi has a GenI, so - the connector is under the tail plastic all the way at the left-rear of the bike. If you have realllly teeny hands you may be able to get in there, split the connector, and add the Admore harness. When I did mine, I performed a tail-ectomy.

As for the difference, I believe the Givi lights are just in the little housings on either side of the latch. The Admore lights include LEDs that wrap around under the reflector. Hopefully this picture from when I installed 'em (with help) at Tech Day VI will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct about Gen II rear wiring connector being under the left panel near the ECU, but you can specify a Gen I wiring harness as well from Admore. Typically the Givi lights are only stop lights and not running lights unless they have recently changed. As shown in Geek's picture (same for Givi 52 L) the Admore includes run, stop, & turn lights.

Thank you guys... will probably either, order this kit or put it on my Christmas list.

Phil, I'd like your notes if there's anything specific not included in the installation instructions.

Latest posts