Aerostich Catalog

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graler

Reaction score
You guys will probably laugh but I just got my very first Aerostich catalog in the mail. OMG the first time I went through it I was amazed - the second time (a slower less frantic pace) I was blown away. I didn't think I needed anything.

What other sources of goodies are your favorites?

Joe

This forum right here will be a big influence on the rate that your wallet empties! By the way, love your avatar! I had the '84 blue/black Nighthawk S and wish I had it back...

Beware of Group Buys. They're like a Tractor Beam without an off switch! I keep my Aerostich catalog in the "ahem" library where I can't get to a computer to place an order. Wait a minute..... my Droid X has internet access...

Last edited by a moderator:
What other sources of goodies are your favorites?

Joe
You've hit on my favorite catalog to browse anywhere! Another good source for a lot of cool m/c stuff is Pashnit dot com. They have a monthly newsletter with lots of good brands and they get pretty good prices from manufacturers based on kind of a group buy appeal. But for just fun to page through, that Aerostich catalog can't be beat. For one thing, perfect bathroom reading. :lol: