aerostich question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the confusion.I was not asking the same question I was asking if the Darien jacket zipped together with the Darien pants like the roadcrafter 2pc does. Yep not dense just not great at asking the right questions.
Still no. Since the Darien jacket has no mechanism to zip to anything else (answered in the first two posts) it couldn't zip to the Darien pants either. As it stands I don't think the Darien pants don't have any mechanism to zip to anything else either....so still no. Just to be clear.....NO!

Sorry for the confusion.I was not asking the same question I was asking if the Darien jacket zipped together with the Darien pants like the roadcrafter 2pc does. Yep not dense just not great at asking the right questions.
Still no. Since the Darien jacket has no mechanism to zip to anything else (answered in the first two posts) it couldn't zip to the Darien pants either. As it stands I don't think the Darien pants don't have any mechanism to zip to anything else either....so still no. Just to be clear.....NO!
so what you are saying is no! its not possible
dribble.gif
got it
tomato.gif
this thead is done.

Nope not done yet.

Call Aerostich and tell them what you want.

All the suits except the Transit are made in house, bet they can get you what you want.