AirForce1 Museum/Lunch ride Sat March 11th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZZ looks like it might rain this upcoming Saturday too. 
Either way I'll be out of town for the next couple of weekends so I'll catch you guys next time...
Ok, anyone interested please let me know so I can call the BBQ place, how many seats they need to reserve. So whether you are leaving with us here in San Juan Capistrano, or meeting us in Simi Valley let me know by friday night, thanks guys.

Mike, I'm sure we will hook up when you get back, I'll be thinking of you when I bite into my Tri Tip!
I'll be picking up more riders from the north here:

Meet point: Wendy's At the "57 fwy" Temple off-ramp 9:45 AM

Sounds like a fun ride, ZZ.. I've got several 'honey-do' things this weekend or I would join you guys. Ride safe.

Sounds like a fun ride, ZZ.. I've got several 'honey-do' things this weekend or I would join you guys. Ride safe.
Hope you get a chance to do all the "Honey do's", there will always be another weekend.

For anyone else going, we will be picking up a couple riders at Culver and Hwy 5, on the Offramp pointing north around 9:20-9:30am

Next we will pickup riders in Philips Ranch off the 57 at wendys off the Temple off ramp around 9:45am

Hope to see you guys, going to charge my batteries on my HD camcorder.