alarm clocks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerfjrfaster

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a screamer alarm clock will need it in march for our 50cc dash to the east coast.

rogerfjrfaster :D

mrBlue58 :p

GUYS

Thanks much, now that problem is solved now on to gas tanks, think we have it solved from a M/C whom lives in Az as qwe'll be down there for the MTF lunch the 21 of Jan were going to stop by and talk with him.

GUYSThanks much, now that problem is solved now on to gas tanks, think we have it solved from a M/C whom lives in Az as qwe'll be down there for the MTF lunch the 21 of Jan were going to stop by and talk with him.

Dean Tanji may have a couple of tanks left.

Rogue

Thanks but our cash layout :dribble: wont let us get one of his, there great and I've seen what others have done with it. Some have mounted there trunks to it and have room for strap on equipment.

Yea they are pricey! I just picked up one. Turbo Dave might be willing to sell his since I don't think he can use it on his 06'.

TurboDave (if I understand correctly) is picking up an 06 AE, but has no plans to get ride of his other FJR Iron Butt Bike or any parts. :bleh: