• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alert: Smoking Deal on Yamaha Touring Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today.....
file_zps1ad5dfc9.jpg

R

I just ordered mine too--was leaning to Givi but for $200 i had to try it. The ad does say it is "reinforced", but looks like many owners still had cracking issues. I am going to do my own fiberglass reinforcement in the areas noted. Also I found a mount at Yamaha ABA-5JW61-30-10 Rear Trunk Attachment Kit for Yamaha FJR1300

Sold by: Colorado Powersports ( seller profile )
Shipped for 69.04

Now I want some lights for it, Anyone have any ideas?

I just ordered mine too--was leaning to Givi but for $200 i had to try it. The ad does say it is "reinforced", but looks like many owners still had cracking issues. I am going to do my own fiberglass reinforcement in the areas noted. Also I found a mount at Yamaha ABA-5JW61-30-10 Rear Trunk Attachment Kit for Yamaha FJR1300

Sold by: Colorado Powersports ( seller profile )
Shipped for 69.04

Now I want some lights for it, Anyone have any ideas?
I hate to tell you this, but I think the mount you ordered was the GEN I mount, which is cheaper than the GEN II. I'm pretty sure the Gen III takes the GEN II mount, which is $104.25 on that website.

I ordered mine, got a message that said it was on the way, then today, 'sorry we are out of stock"