• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alex's Side reflective decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, I have your kit on the back of my bags and top case....love it. This year I added the silver (non-reflective) "Fairing Racing Stripes" from OHFJR and was wondering if your side kit in silver would match the silver of OHFJR's kit. The silver on the FRS's are pretty identical to the Cerulean Silver on the bike I think.
What's your thoughts? I went to your website but no pics of the silver. Just curious.

Thanks!
I tell you what, I'll take some pictures of the silver/white reflective material up against the silver of teh tank/leg area and post it up after work today.

Alex, I have your kit on the back of my bags and top case....love it. This year I added the silver (non-reflective) "Fairing Racing Stripes" from OHFJR and was wondering if your side kit in silver would match the silver of OHFJR's kit. The silver on the FRS's are pretty identical to the Cerulean Silver on the bike I think.
What's your thoughts? I went to your website but no pics of the silver. Just curious.

Thanks!
I tell you what, I'll take some pictures of the silver/white reflective material up against the silver of teh tank/leg area and post it up after work today.

Good deal. I'd like a set for my 04 but would like to see the silver first. Got anything for a Yamaha Top case?

Thanks!

Good deal. I'd like a set for my 04 but would like to see the silver first. Got anything for a Yamaha Top case?
you bet: realtimeindustries.com