All Dressed Up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camdenlake

Reaction score
Just thought i would post up some pics. Hope this works. I am doing a Ride for Breast Cancer next weekend and many of my clients sponsered me in the ride so I got a wrap for the bags done and a few pink ribbions.

Sorry for the poor quailty. Just have my Iphone at the office.

Iphonepics192.jpg

Iphonepics191.jpg

Iphonepics193.jpg

Josh

Good cause, and glad to see you doing it, but going off on a tangent, can you say a little about the "wrap" you have on there? Who does them, what kinds of things can you have on there, all that stuff? Thanks.

The wrap was done by a sign company call gorway in kingston. They have an office right next to mine. It's a strechy vinyl material. I chose white as the base colour and they have a high res printer that prints direct to it. They had some fun wraping the top case :) . First bike they have done. I joked with them that their vinyl has never go this fast :) .

My wife is a graphic desinger she did the rough layout.

Thanks guys.

Josh

Great choice of what to support. My mother was taken the 3rd time it came back. It did take 3 years.

:clapping: A very clever idea for a great cause. :clapping:

Something unique AND you get to have fun. I hope you raise lots of money at the event. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool -- both the ride and the wraps.

How does it adhere? Is it stretched around the inside and held in place when you close the bags?

Basically its a big strechy sticker. Its "should" come off with out any issues. They wrap cars, trucks, buses all the time. The use a heat gun to get it shrink where needed too. Its tough stuff.

Thanks to all. I should have a total soon. Looking preatty good for 1 FJR :) . The ride starts at the local HD dealer. Always a good time.

Josh

What a great ride. I raised $3065. The event rasied over $10,000. 150ish riders. Excellent route. Was a little Yamaha time line. I rode with a FJ1200 (he also has a FJ1100) a 1993 GTS and my 05' FJR. Just missing a Gen II.

Thanks

Josh

What a great ride. I raised $3065. The event rasied over $10,000. 150ish riders. Excellent route. Was a little Yamaha time line. I rode with a FJ1200 (he also has a FJ1100) a 1993 GTS and my 05' FJR. Just missing a Gen II.

Thanks

Josh
Great job, Josh! My mum is a survivor as well... she just has a mastectomy about a month ago and so far all looks good. I hate cancer more than I hate idiot drivers... and that's saying a lot. Thanks for stepping up for her and others! B)

Just thought i would post up some pics. Hope this works. I am doing a Ride for Breast Cancer next weekend and many of my clients sponsered me in the ride so I got a wrap for the bags done and a few pink ribbions.

Sorry for the poor quailty. Just have my Iphone at the office.

Iphonepics192.jpg

Iphonepics191.jpg

Iphonepics193.jpg

Josh

wash me!