All I Want for Christmas for my FJR is?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
Me? Waterproof roll for my pillion seat. Not too big, not too small......

You guys? Well, assuming you have been good this year

coolsmiley02.gif

Decent weather. The bikes going to be parked now for another 4 months until the weather cooperates

Heated grips!
Mi bueno Amigo Ralph, screw those heated grips for your FJR Hombre! Mis Vato Loco, here is what you need on the windshield of your FJR Windshield muy pronto: Una Banjercito ese, a Mexican Vehicle Import Permit. We'll each get one and ride South to Mazatlan and then on to Acapulco para Navidad, mi Compadre we don't need no stinking heated grips in Mexico; Comprende! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Aribba-Ai-Ai!

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell day-long. But will not actually get it until next spring when I can do a ride in.

Just getting the 2015 was Christmas present enough but...

Mom and Pop decided I needed a Laam Custom Seat so they paid for that as my Christmas Present. It will be here Thursday.

I already gave it the Cee Bailey Sport Shield in Dark Gray tint.

A couple of wonderful forum friends provided some nice aluminum goodies...

I have the T-Rex frame sliders ready to install.

So I guess a set of bar riser blocks, a set of the 3M reflector tape packages for the back of the saddlebags, the parts to repair my crash and some form of mounting system for the SHAD SH50 top box...

A set of Michelins PR3s or PR4s to replace the OEM Bridgestones that I have come to hate.

I am still riding it back and forth to work every night. I am just happy to have a motorcycle this wonderful.

I need some tires soon. I guess I'd like to find the funds to rebuild the Penske shock, but since I don't expect funds, it will be fine for yet another year.