All I Want for Christmas for my FJR is?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russell day-long. But will not actually get it until next spring when I can do a ride in.
I did the ride in, this past spring and it went perfect. And the seat was a dream on my 72 day, 17,727 mile ride this fall. Love it!
Heated grips!
Mi bueno Amigo Ralph, screw those heated grips for your FJR Hombre! Mis Vato Loco, here is what you need on the windshield of your FJR Windshield muy pronto: Una Banjercito ese, a Mexican Vehicle Import Permit. We'll each get one and ride South to Mazatlan and then on to Acapulco para Navidad, mi Compadre we don't need no stinking heated grips in Mexico; Comprende! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Aribba-Ai-Ai!
temporary-vehicle-importation-permit-1a-L.jpg
Flag_of_Mexico_in_Acapulco-L.jpg
Yes, we will. I expect to buy a place in the Tucson area next year.

Early Christmas for me...new 'stitch got here today!

FJR ?? Meh, it's been farkled to death and complete for a couple years.
punk.gif

--G

Congrats! I've never owned a 'stich, but I'm planning a ride to Duluth at the first sign of clear roads next year to check them out. Think I've decided on an R3. Is that what you got? Thread hijack *off*

FJR ?? Meh, it's been farkled to death and complete for a couple years. :punk:
--G
I've only had mine for two months and it's farkeled to death. Sickening what I can justify once the new bike sickness gets me down....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I've never owned a 'stich, but I'm planning a ride to Duluth at the first sign of clear roads next year to check them out. Think I've decided on an R3. Is that what you got? Thread hijack *off*
Got a two-piece classic with bibs. Needed a new set of winter pants so justified the purchase that way!

--G

All I want is for Yamaha to deliver a shiny brand new '15 AE to my driveway. I'll never, ever, ever ask for anything else. I swear! :D

Zumo 660 & Laam seat
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

Oh,and a pair of Krista or Erica..
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

Yeah,i know it is an expensive dream....

A nice curvy road with no ice or salt and temps in the 70s so I can finally break Ginger in.
santasmiley.png
If you said 60s, then I might be able to help you. Sounds like you need to fly Ginger down to RH land...oh, but you said curves. Never mind.