• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All SOLD - Manic Salamander Throttle Lock, Gen1 or Gen2(?) FS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Some Last FJR accessories. Im a little conservative on the conditions so you get what I believe you would want. Asking prices are obo and asking prices are shipped to you in the contiguous 48 US States. If youare outside of CONUS ask first and Ill let you know what shipping will be.

Payment via PayPal preferred. PM me.

SOLD - Manic Salamander Throttle Lock/Bar ends, full 16 oz. each. Includes cap head stainless steel HW for mounting, excellent condition, $80.

5/9/11 Added Windscreens:
SOLD - Gen1 Cee-Baileys +4 +2 dark tinted windscreen, guessing 10K on the bike, good condition, $75

SOLD - Gen1 Rifle (I believe) clear windscreen, good condition, $75

SOLD - Gen1 Givi 46 Liter Monokey trunk, color match lid to 2005 Galaxy Blue bike, Pad, mount kit, very good to excellent condition (has two drilled holes in the bottom for bolts to help secure trunk to mount), Includes spare keys, $300. Sorry no pix.

SOLD - TourMaster Tail Bag Measures, L13xW8xH9, 2 side Velcro pockets, 1 side zipper pocket, side zipper access to interior, rain cover and extra strap (shown), four plastic hooks on elastic bands to fasten to tail. Excellent condition, $45 shipped.

SOLD - Roadgear Magnetic Tank Bag, Small, zippered expandable for height, clear top for maps, two Velcro pockets, one zipper pocket. Good condition, $40.

SOLD - Gen1 Bar Risers 1¼ tall looks like OEM match to bars, includes stainless steel mounting HW, excellent condition, $55.

SOLD - Yamaha FJR OEM saddle Bag Liners, Left side has some fraying see pic (left side near zipper, and right side), Right side bag liner is like new, $40.

Bike cover - Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
First dibs on the salamanders if they fit 2009 please. PM sent
I'm not sure if they fit Gen2 and Gen1, check the website.
**EDIT**

Looking at Bikbandit.com the bar ends and nuts are the same part number for a 2005 and 2009. So there's a very good chance it may fit. I'd check with Paul at MS to be sure.

Hey Blue,

I'm interested in the tank bag, Am getting ready to head out across the country this June, and could probably use one. How would you like me to pay you?

Gary

darksider #44

If someone wants his V46 but not in the '05 Galaxy Blue color scheme, I'll trade you a standard black textured lid off my new V46, just like the rest of the case, for the blue one if it's in good shape! :clapping:

Manic Slamanders are the only thing left....
I was cleaning out the garage when selling my last dirt bike, and I found these.
Still available... Bump.... :unsure:
Hey Bluesey...What do they look like? Do they work like the ThrottleMeister? I need to get a new throttle lock, but if these will do, maybe I'll just get 'em from you.