• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Almost everything on the left side

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithaba

Reaction score
I am looking for a left side stock can. Hopefully in good condition but will buy one with mild scratches.

Also need left side mirror, if anyone replaced theirs with fz1 mirrors and wants to sell.

Also need instrument dash, dash panels A and B, and glove box assembly.

Also need left side footpeg if anyone has one of those.

Also need W bracket for windsheild, don't know why anyone would have an extra?

Please send me a pm about price if you have any of these parts.

All parts for an 04.

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, I have a "W" bracket for you and I do believe it is in the 04 color. I run down and double check in a minute.

assuming it's the right color, I'll send you a PM.

Also, don't buy the side panel from the ebay link above, it's from an 03 and the turn signal housing is different. Thanks to fossil for the link just the same, but I just wanted to point out the difference.

I am looking for a left side stock can. Hopefully in good condition but will buy one with mild scratches.
Also need left side mirror, if anyone replaced theirs with fz1 mirrors and wants to sell.

Also need instrument dash, dash panels A and B, and glove box assembly.

Also need left side footpeg if anyone has one of those.

Also need W bracket for windsheild, don't know why anyone would have an extra?

Please send me a pm about price if you have any of these parts.

All parts for an 04.

Thanks,

Keith
I have a left side can that fits an 05 with light scratches and a couple of small dings. Far from Primo, but functional and imperfections wouldn't be noticed by the guy riding next to you. $50.00 plus ship if any interest. No harm no foul if not interested.

[email protected]

The "W" piece I have IS the 04 color, but has some scratches. None are into the color, so a bit of wet sanding and a fresh coat of clear and you're in business. I'd feel bad sending you that one, especially since new ones are only like $25. If you do want it though, 8 bucks should cover packaging and shipping. PM me if interested.