Almost naughty!!!!!! (Maybe NWS)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was disappointing! :angry: Is it Friday yet?

OBTW, that was HaulinAshe and his hottie... :unsure:
HEY!!!... Even I have SOME standards, albeit low ones.

I'd never be caught with that body position and no gloves. Sheeesh!

Last edited by a moderator:
With the tank bag and luggage, is it necessary for her to have that fanny pack on? Oh, wait. That's her gut, never mind. :eek:

Stunning! I've always said "It's the meat that's for the man, the bones are for the dog!"

I think I'll take the missus riding this weekend!

Some of you guys need to get out of the house more often - maybe go out and talk to a girl once in a while.

This is a picture of a woman flashing her BRA!!

Maybe it's just the fact that she's on the back of a FJR.

Now how do you expect a guy to step up and admit that's him if you are all insulting his woman?

And no, it's not me. :bleh:

Why is everything aboot me ass? I have a brain ya know.

[SIZE=8pt]Might be small and located in me penis but a brain none the less..[/SIZE]

:****:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everything aboot me ass? I have a brain ya know.[SIZE=8pt]Might be small and located in me penis but a brain none the less..[/SIZE]

:****:

Your brain is in such a tiny package then, it is a miracle you can write. ;)
'Tis a terrible thing ya know.. Mizz bust insists I have that mole on me infant tool removed..

I fear if this is allowed to happen, I will no longer be able to communicate with you fine feckers..

So? how does the Group feel about my "growth" now? I may abide by the majority, then again I might not..