ALTERNATE SoCal Ride 12/20!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Santa Fe Dreamin canceled the Borrego Springs ride for road condition safety reasons.

Lets all meet Jordylad at the Oso gas station at 9:30am, head to Tonyrob's in Dana Point, and wing it from there. Ton's of options.

Its the Oso pkwy exit on the 5 Frwy, Mission Viejo area. 5 Fwy North, get off the Frwy at Oso Pkwy, and turn left (the gas station and minimart are next to the off ramps, between the fwry and off ramp) on Oso. once on Oso, Immediately and I mean immediately make another left into the gas station.

Oso exit Chevron Gas station, 26302 Oso Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92602. There are two stations there, we'll be at one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im game. Escondido is fine. What time?
Slappy - Lets meet Jordylad at the Oso gas station at 9:30am, head to Tonyrob's and wing it from there. Ton's of options.

Its the Oso pkwy exit on the 5 Frwy, Mission Viejo area. 5 Fwy North, get off the Frwy at Oso Pkwy, and turn left (the gas station and minimart are next to the off ramps, between the fwry and off ramp) on Oso. once on Oso, Immediately and I mean immediately make another left into the gas station.

Oso exit Chevron Gas station, 26302 Oso Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92602. There are two stations there, we'll be at one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it turns out, tomorrow afternoon is going to be completely shot so I won't be able to make it south for lunch. Y'all have a wonderful ride!

Im game. Escondido is fine. What time?
Slappy - Lets meet Jordylad at the Oso gas station at 9:30am, head to Tonyrob's and wing it from there. Ton's of options.

Hope to see ya'll there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Fe Dreamin canceled the Borrego Springs ride for road condition safety reasons.
Lets all meet Jordylad at the Oso gas station at 9:30am, head to Tonyrob's in Dana Point, and wing it from there. Ton's of options.

Thanks for posting this ride. Definately got the rough edges of my stunning personality.

I made it home a ok folks... only had to through this out once on the way home :fuk: .. North bound PCH in Malibu had some fucking bitch in a Jag pull out in pull out and crossed over the hwy in front of me and a truck next to me as we both laid down some skid marks to avoid t-bone her......

Jdog

I made it home a ok folks... only had to through this out once on the way home :fuk: .. North bound PCH in Malibu had some fucking bitch in a Jag pull out in pull out and crossed over the hwy in front of me and a truck next to me as we both laid down some skid marks to avoid t-bone her...... Jdog
Glad you're OK Jdog. A great time as usual!

I made it home a ok folks... only had to through this out once on the way home :fuk: .. North bound PCH in Malibu had some fucking bitch in a Jag pull out in pull out and crossed over the hwy in front of me and a truck next to me as we both laid down some skid marks to avoid t-bone her...... Jdog
Glad you're OK Jdog. A great time as usual!

Yep it was a fun day....But i did get more than the sky on video :yahoo:

Jdog

I made it home a ok folks... only had to through this out once on the way home :fuk: .. North bound PCH in Malibu had some fucking bitch in a Jag pull out in pull out and crossed over the hwy in front of me and a truck next to me as we both laid down some skid marks to avoid t-bone her......

Jdog

Interesting!!!!

Similar thing happened to me about 10 miles from home. A full size van crossed from a side street on the opposite side of a two lane street. Fortunately, a compact was in front of me and slammed on their brakes, skidding a bit. For some reason I was driving defensively/slower than normal with a defensible margin of safety between us.

Glad I have a new set of brake pads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ride guys... and thanks for the videos JDog.....

Where are the pics of Jordy's dogastrophe.....???

Sorry I missed this weekend's ride I was in Canadia!!!

Tony