AMA Superbike / Daytona Sportbike -Photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
I snapped a few shots while at the races this weekend.

IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_9576.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

IMG_9856.jpg

IMG_9947.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

Chaz Davies...

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9974.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

The B Boz garage..

IMG_0114.jpg

Aprilia garage...

IMG_0121.jpg

A bike w/ a condom sponsorship...

IMG_0132.jpg

And free samples...

IMG_0136.jpg

Danny Eslick celebrates his win in Daytona Sportbike...

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Tommy puts the power down out of turn 9

IMG_9567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunny on that too! The thing I noticed is how on most of the shots everyone is looking to where they want to go! An excellent educational tool in picture form!

Good to see you got some good shots of me in action, Gunnie.. 'bout time. The other shots make me look old and fat. LOL.

So where the phook u been, boy?

Good to see you got some good shots of me in action, Gunnie.. 'bout time. The other shots make me look old and fat. LOL.
So where the phook u been, boy?
Been pretty busy at work...and spending time in Vegas w/ my beautiful wife. She's better lookin' than you. :p

I really like these two shots, great angle.

IMG_9947.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

QUOTE (Geezer @ Mar 23 2009, 01:22 PM) *

What, no umbrella girls? cool.gif

Wifey says NO!

rolleyes.gif

Camera castration... my condolences. :unsure:

Who's on the Jordan Suzuki? That Yates or Pridmore?

Curious because a buddy of mine recently started working for the Jordan Suzuki team.

I'm gonna guess Yates because I know he went down during qualifying and took out Scotty Greenwood (a New England local guy).

Who's on the Jordan Suzuki? That Yates or Pridmore?
Curious because a buddy of mine recently started working for the Jordan Suzuki team.

I'm gonna guess Yates because I know he went down during qualifying and took out Scotty Greenwood (a New England local guy).
Yes Yates is riding for Jordan in Amercian Superbike, the bikes in the girlie shot are Daytona Sport Bike.
Yates leathers reflect his get off you can see in GunMD's photos (2nd from the top). His bike didn't do well on Sunday, not sure how or if he finished.

Last edited by a moderator: