Americade 2007, Lake George NY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DARN...I knew it was HOT when we left at 3 PM. We gotta get together and ride some time. Maybe when it's a bit cooler? Did you get all the TOYS you were looking for?? :clapping: Tom
+1 on the ride. My son and I will be up in the Adirondacks again in July for a weekend camping trip. Haven't made final plans yet.

We got some riding pants for the wife, at the last minute I decided to go with the Harbor Freight changer over the no-mar. I did buy the no-mar bar and four of their irons. I was all set to buy the no-mar too, but a post I read from Haulin' Ashe made me reconsider at the last minute. If he can make it work with all the tires he goes through, who am I to argue :lol:

DARN...I knew it was HOT when we left at 3 PM. We gotta get together and ride some time. Maybe when it's a bit cooler? Did you get all the TOYS you were looking for?? :clapping: Tom
+1 on the ride. My son and I will be up in the Adirondacks again in July for a weekend camping trip. Haven't made final plans yet.

We got some riding pants for the wife, at the last minute I decided to go with the Harbor Freight changer over the no-mar. I did buy the no-mar bar and four of their irons. I was all set to buy the no-mar too, but a post I read from Haulin' Ashe made me reconsider at the last minute. If he can make it work with all the tires he goes through, who am I to argue :lol:
Let me know when plans come together. I may be able to hook up wiht you (if you want me to that is). Unless it's July 22 to the 27. I'll be camping in Maine then. Stay safe.

Tom

Was there the whole week. Left Long Island Sunday morning and hit the rain from the Mass typk on up. Wed left early for Lake Placid, 34 DEGREES! People up there said they had snow that night!

Hot days did Vermont / New Hampshire. Bought the "space age material" jacket from roadgear. Can't say if it worked but I was comfortable (as comfortable as can be when it's 90+). Usually we do the venders, demo's early in the week. This year we did one day of venders early then hit it Friday night close to closing and there were barely anyone there! Demo's we hit Sat and got quite a few rides in. Triumph tiger... very impressive! Three

Wheeled spider, very weird!

Meet Lee Parks and Tracy Martin from this list. Lee gave a slight demo on his school, I applied it to my riding and was very impressed! I'm going to sign up for his school.

Sorry we couldn't hook up; I was at Mrs. B's subs at night....

Vermont

DSCN2407.jpg

Home

DSCN2439.jpg

FJrider1 I wanted to meet up, but I didn't have my computer,and I forgot it was the sub place. The shit cell broke and I was not able to call home to look for the location. On the Lake Placid run a bear ran across the road, two riders coming towards me almost nailed it. Very cool, I hope the pictures come out. Hope to caught you next year.

Was there the whole week. Left Long Island Sunday morning and hit the rain from the Mass typk on up. Wed left early for Lake Placid, 34 DEGREES! People up there said they had snow that night!
Hot days did Vermont / New Hampshire. Bought the "space age material" jacket from roadgear. Can't say if it worked but I was comfortable (as comfortable as can be when it's 90+). Usually we do the venders, demo's early in the week. This year we did one day of venders early then hit it Friday night close to closing and there were barely anyone there! Demo's we hit Sat and got quite a few rides in. Triumph tiger... very impressive! Three

Wheeled spider, very weird!

Meet Lee Parks and Tracy Martin from this list. Lee gave a slight demo on his school, I applied it to my riding and was very impressed! I'm going to sign up for his school.

Sorry we couldn't hook up; I was at Mrs. B's subs at night....

Did you ride up with Dennis? I may have spoken with you at the custom earpiece booth. Is that you?

Vermont

DSCN2407.jpg

Home

DSCN2439.jpg

+1 on photobucket, thats the way it's done.

I used Photobucket, you load the picture on their site.

The site qill give you a URL adress

You insert the adress here

Like this :
images5.jpg

Yes it was, you were with Preston.

I meet another FJR'r at Lee Parks, I told him I'd call him in the morning to meet us for the ride up to Lake Placied, if

you see this I apologize! I misplaced your number. Hope you didn't freeze that night!

There was a guy on the side of 9n coming down from Ticonderoga taking pictures as you went by,

Here's his link, https://www.roadpics.com/eventphotos.html see if he caught you going by...