Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless buddy.

AndrewFairwell.jpg

All those in the Knight family are in our prayers.

I rode first....then I ran out of sunlight :huh:

Obviously, I'll never be half the photographer that Andrew was.

DSCN3739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AndrewMemorial006.jpg

AndrewMemorial008.jpg

I wanted the time on the GPS to show 4pm cst, butt turned out a little blury..

Sincere Condolences to the Knight family

Low 40's today with snow visible on the mountains outside of town. Gotta work on my modeling skills.....

MW193536igb.JPG

Then did a 20 mile loop out from work through the 2 p.m. hour with bits of rain....made it pretty close to Rattlesnake Mountain. Wish I could have been at the funeral, but gave Andrew my nod during the ride.

....there might be a PHID of some other FJR rider know to my right that went on a little solo ride too. ;)

God Speed Andrew!!! And God Bless Your Family and Friends!

223360961-XL.jpg

Rode at 2:55PM MST in memory of Andrew; Photo taken when I got home.

Keep them coming, folks... this is a beautiful thang.

Hopefully those who were gathered in Fair Oaks will post up soon.... or when they sober up. :D

Just got home took the picture and went out for about a 2 hour ride. Sorry there is no way I could duplicate that grin. For Andrew's family and friends.

OV002.jpg

**** the techno challenged. I'm so drunk and stoopid I can't even take a sel-pik.
Ho, jeeze...... aren't any of those meth-neighbors of yours able to snap off a shot?

Maybe Gun could you go over and take the Drunk's photo.... :lol: GZ most definitely needs to be in the final collage of "Thumbs" Up photos....

Status
Not open for further replies.