Another custom FJR paintjob in progress..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellcreep

Reaction score
My artist has been hard at work these last couple of weeks in Texas while I'm away on business in northern Europe. All in all, he's painting over 20 different parts of the 07ae I've got. Every part of it that is silver, basically. I'm extremely impressed with the work so far. The theme: HR Giger'esque biomechanic - demonic.

Here's the first few pieces... the farings / fender / 1 saddlebag:

leftlargesidepanel.jpg

rightlargesidepanel.jpg

frontfender.jpg

saddlebagright.jpg

---hellcreep

Last edited by a moderator:
CroppedLi3.jpg

Here's my backpiece. HR Giger's Li done by Scott Dennis @ Lure Tattoo in Parkersburg,WV

That was taken a few weeks after completion. I need to get a better shot.

And yes, she looks like she could use a shave :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments - this guy is a tremendous artist! He used to be the custom artist for Ironhorse back in the day, and I guess, fell upon hard times with their semi-collapse? This whole job for 20+ pieces is less than less than 2.5k. To include the nose, glovecompartment, fenders, bags, trunk, etc.. Extremely reasonable.

Nice tattoo, too! I have quite a few but no HR Giger art. Some pentagrams, alchemical & grimoiric sigils run up and down my arms. I'll wear short sleeves when I post pics of the bike back together (hopefully before Halloween!)

----hellcreep