Anti-motorcycle video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refuse to believe that that's meant to be taken seriously.

I hope.

Having said that...a totally homogeneous society would be wonderful. Truly.

(for those that know me, you know how that's meant...)

I would think that could be used against them as pre-meditated murder.
Or "insighting", perhaps aiding and abetting. At least it might be actionable by my heirs and perhaps could be prosecuted as hate speech. It is surely mor insighting than "shooting the bird" which is considered Road Rage in California.

Joke or no joke, if they did something and were linked to this video, and wound up in a court of law, they would be up a creek....

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about sick minds. Don't want to be on the road near this guy.
https://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=27113825
Seems to me more like someone is trying to vie for attention by depicting a death of a "racial" individual as a good thing. That seems more troubling than the fact that there are those out there that would believe this kind of thing. Typical behaviour of an individual who doesn't have the power to do anything about their surroundings and therefore looking for a way to stir up stuff. Sad.....

OK, now I know I am sick, since I thought the video was pretty damn funny. Part of it might be that I have seen, in person, "Dudes" with beards like that on fly up in their faces and obscure their vision while riding.

The video is obviously (to me anyway) a joke. Go read "A Modest Proposal" if you want to see this line of thought in it's purest form.

Collective emotional what? Fucking communists. Must be a kalifornia thing.

The myspace self-description of the person posting is that he's a 29-year old male in Morgantown, WV. Being Morgantown, he could be anything from a WVU college freshman faking the age part, to a one-toothed hermit in the hills.

Doing a Google search brings up this site and community. The Delaware Curmudgeon It's some blog that is kind of... different.. I'm not sure what they are doing, maybe a bunch of College thespians or philosophers. All I know is I spent too much time there and I wasted another few minutes of precious riding time...

The myspace self-description of the person posting is that he's a 29-year old male in Morgantown, WV. Being Morgantown, he could be anything from a WVU college freshman faking the age part, to a one-toothed hermit in the hills.
Well being from Morgantown I can tell you that there are many people who will try to close gaps or hold you in the oncomming lane when your passing them, slam on breaks for no apparent reason and even take their car into the oncomming lane on left handers when there is an opportuinity to pass coming out of the apex. So it wouldnt surprize me at all if it was serious. I would love to meet this guy. :angry2:

Looks like the video has been deleted.

I didn't see it but apparently it was a satire. Explanation here (scroll to Shirley's comment.)