Any KD Lang fans in the house?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

double_entendre

Reaction score
My mom says that KD Lang did a CD of covers which were older stuff that my grandmother would recognize and that's what she wants for Xmas. Damned if I can find it. Anyone able to help?

Rancho

My mom says that KD Lang did a CD of covers which were older stuff that my grandmother would recognize and that's what she wants for Xmas. Damned if I can find it. Anyone able to help?
Rancho
Is that the k d lang with the "butch" haircut? :blink:

Didn't know she was still singin'...

Ahhhh, I bet I know what she's talking about... KD Lang and a bunch of others did those 'duet' albums some years back. Try that in your search engine.

Ding, ding! Tony Bennett: Clicky.

Last edited by a moderator:
She did an album a while ago of older music called "Shadowland". It has covers of Roger Miller, Slim Willett, Bob Wills...that genre.

There is also an album called "Absolute Torch and Twang". It isn't covers but it is an older style of music. My Mother likes it and she is in her 80's.

gypsy

You guys are just jealous because she gets more girls than you do. I know I am ;)

She has an awsome voice I like her stuff a lot. Wish I could help but I can't.

End of useless post...

Rancho
Please only post these types of questions on Friday. Looking at the title I thought we were onto some serious dog pile material! :glare: Maybe next time?

JW

Ahhh, go piss up a rope willy, Friday starts when you west side girlie's go ta bed. :p

:jester:

Ahhh, go piss up a rope willy, Friday starts when you west side girlie's go ta bed. :p
:jester:
Looks like I hit a nerve, so whats your favorite tune?

"I'm Down To My Last Cigarette"

"Big Boned Gal"

"If I Were You"

Or the one that you play on your Harley: "Just Keep Me Moving" :blum:

Come on kids (that's both of you jwilly & Bustanut) play nice :drinks: it's only a few more days to XMas.....otherwise a lump of coal & reindeer poop in both your stockings :butcher: .... :lol: ....Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night :good: ....

Come on kids (that's both of you jwilly & Bustanut) play nice :drinks: it's only a few more days to XMas.....otherwise a lump of coal & reindeer poop in both your stockings :butcher: .... :lol: ....Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night :good: ....
I was hoping for a Hockey Stick! ;) As I recall it's the weapon of choice North of the Border?

Coooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnt

crrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavviiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

I always thought she was kinda sexy for a woman that bats for the other team.....