Any musicians in the house??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool. Not sure how it works with drums? With guitar or vocals you have an output with a volume, not really sure how that would work with a drum set. I'd probably have to mic each drum like we did in live shows. I don't know, I'll look into this.

That's pretty cool. Not sure how it works with drums? With guitar or vocals you have an output with a volume, not really sure how that would work with a drum set. I'd probably have to mic each drum like we did in live shows. I don't know, I'll look into this.

I'd think a couple of overhead mics and one on the kick, mixed into a small console and from there, piped into the PC.

This is REALLY COOL technology! Time to do another CD with my bandmates who live all over the place.... NICE!

Hey FNG. I am Cdogmans wife. Haven't seen you on the board lately.

We are having a little get together this saturday night at the Bohemian Brewery and Grill. All the specifics are on Cdogmans post in FJR specific, Heess Back.....

Just wanted to make sure you knew you were invited also. :yahoo:

Later...

Hey FNG. I am Cdogmans wife. Haven't seen you on the board lately.
We are having a little get together this saturday night at the Bohemian Brewery and Grill. All the specifics are on Cdogmans post in FJR specific, Heess Back.....

Just wanted to make sure you knew you were invited also. :yahoo:

Later...
Thank you very much! I'm in Vegas working but am kickin' ass in order to leave earlier. Hope to see you guys there, and thanks again for the invite!

This looks really cool!

Drummer here. I have a Roland V-Session V-Drum electronic kit which I think would work best for this type of application. I also have a Yamaha Maple Acoustic Kit, but no mics. I'm not sure my computer is set up nor can handle doing this, it's 5 years old. If I can ever stop buying farkles for the bike maybe I can get a new computer!

Smoke

This looks really cool!
Drummer here. I have a Roland V-Session V-Drum electronic kit which I think would work best for this type of application. I also have a Yamaha Maple Acoustic Kit, but no mics. I'm not sure my computer is set up nor can handle doing this, it's 5 years old. If I can ever stop buying farkles for the bike maybe I can get a new computer!

Smoke

I think your Roland kit would be PERFECT for the application! You just need a midi i/o interface for your PC and you're good to go... and I bet your 5yr PC will handle it... it's all about your internet bandwidth really. Cable or DSL?