Any other options for rearview mirrors???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolman

Reaction score
While I love just about every aspect of the FJR, I'm tired of not being able to easily see behind me. Are there other options available???

I ride an 07 and have added the little round mirrors , the ones with sticky backs, to my mirrors and love them. They are available in most auto parts stores.

Mac

I've seen FZI mirrors on an '07 FJR. I have them on my 05- it lets me see other things besides my elbows which occupied most of the field of view offered by the stock mirrors. I bought mine from University Motors.

I ride an 07 and have added the little round mirrors , the ones with sticky backs, to my mirrors and love them. They are available in most auto parts stores.
Mac
Anyone tried this with a Gen I bike??

Tom
I had those on my Gen I. I guess placement is the key. I found that I could use them to see the blind spots to either side but they didn't really help with seeing what was behind me. I always meant to take them back off, but ended up procrastinating and let the crash to knock them off.